Hygiene & Safety at Saros
Health & Hygiene During Covid-19 Crisis
At Saros Bar & Dining our top priority is the safety of our staff, suppliers and yourself – our customers.
We are a community focused business and it is our responsibility to assist in “flattening the curve”. You can be assured that we have proactively implemented additional preventative measures including:
Increased regular cleaning and sanitising. Hand sanitiser is available for customers and team members, to complement our usual strong overall focus on hygiene.
Any team member with symptoms has been asked to refrain from working and visit a doctor.
All our suppliers are being reviewed to ensure safer practices are in place including reduced human contact with supplies, restricted access to warehouses and increased hygiene measures including social distancing and regular sanitising.
We are still accepting cash but in the interest of keeping our staff safe, we’d prefer you pay by card/EFTPOS where possible.
Increasing night delivery of stock to our cafes to decrease the risk of contamination.
At Saros Bar & Dining the health & safety of our guests & staff is of the highest priority.
During these unprecedented times we have reviewed our procedures and updated them to include items such as:
– Limit of 20 guests dining with full table service
– Limit of 6 guests per table
– Upgraded cleaning procedures implemented.
– Reduced entry points to the venue.
– Increased sanitizing of public areas.
– Contact less engagement IE: encouraging payment via credit card
– Hand sanitizer available to guests and staff
– Encouraging social distancing with appropriate signage in designated areas
– Encouraging all staff & guests in the practice of regular washing of hands
These will be in place for as long as deemed necessary and as required by Government legislation.